About Me

Off to college at 17, working full time, going to school full time, trying to date, and figuring out just how to grow up without getting even crazier... One day at a time. What a blessed life!

Friday, May 13, 2011

And We're Off!!

So the previous post was actually posted and written on Wednesday. I'm not posting twice in a day.




Anyway. I'm leaving for Boise today! My flight takes off in exactly two hours, and I am SO excited! 

There's going to be one heckuva party. 

Because I AM a party.




So I just thought I'd let you share in my joy. This is a big deal. I'll talk more about it later. :)



Au Revoir!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Boise. I'm so jealous! But super excited for you. Have fun up there! We were just up there a few weeks ago and it's SO beautiful right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Oh, boy! See! ;) Be good and have fun. And call me and tell me about it.

    ReplyDelete