About Me

Off to college at 17, working full time, going to school full time, trying to date, and figuring out just how to grow up without getting even crazier... One day at a time. What a blessed life!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Two Months Later...

Hello! Good morning! 

I have a confession to make. 

I've been neglecting my blog.



But I suppose since there weren't any posts, that wasn't a very big secret.

It's been almost two months since I've written anything, and now I remember...
My blog isn't for you (although you're very welcome to accompany me on my journey), it's for me.



This is my story. Five lists of five things.


1. A few things you may not know about me:
1. I would prefer to wear a dress.
2. My favorite place is my someplace quiet, warm, and outside. I can think there.
3. I reeeeeally want to have a huge party.
    But a. I'm a poor college student, and b. I would have no place to have it. But when I do, you're all invited.
4. I recently discovered I LOVE poppies and peonies.
5. I think I want various shades and hues of purple at my wedding
     (disclaimer: I am NOT engaged, or even close! So no funny business, no rumors!)

2. Foods I don't like
1. Corn. (on the cob, creamed; gross! I do like cornbread though...)
2. Cherry-flavored anything. (I realized that as I was eating my yogurt this morning.)
3. Brussell Sprouts. (I just can't make them taste good. Trust me, I've tried.)
4. Hot dogs and Hamburgers. (I can't handle it. 1. what's in them, 2. it's so unethical!)
5. That's all I can think of for now.

3. Foods I do like
1. Everything else.

4. Things I'm blessed with
1. An awesome family!
2. Friends in politics.
3. A job I can blog during.
4. Her.
5. Learning new things, both at school and church.

5. Things I'm thankful for!
1. Rob got back from Houston last night. (longest five days of my life!) And he's bringing me lunch today.
2. I'm going to Boise this weekend. (on a jet plane!)
3. Adele, Lenka, Mika, Ingrid, and Kate. :) (such good music!)
4. It's almost summertime!! (I'm so ready for swimsuits, sundresses, hikes, and bonfires!)
5. My roommates cleaned  the kitchen. (It's a BIG deal!)
6. Little vacations
7. Beautiful shoes
8. Blue skies and sundresses
9. Homemade food.
10. Lacey and Mack (heaven knows they've been a huge blessing recently!)


A lot has happened since I posted last: I finished my first year of college (overall 3.95 GPA), got another part-time job, moved apartments (it's beautiful!), got roommates, and fell in love (again). It's been a crazy roller coaster, but the best experiences of my life. I'm so excited for what's next!




 

Oh.



Something else I should mention, I'm thankful for YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. I like you. I'm glad we're friends. And I'm glad you're loving life.

    ReplyDelete