About Me

Off to college at 17, working full time, going to school full time, trying to date, and figuring out just how to grow up without getting even crazier... One day at a time. What a blessed life!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!

It's been a week since we last talked. 

I miss you.

Yes, you.

That's right. You. 


So since we last talked I've had some serious accomplishments. 
I went apartment shopping, I finished my crossword in under 10 minutes, I got an A on a test, I spent a weekend for me, found a fabulous dress, and come to know my Savior just a little bit better. 
And my heater's working again. 
It's been a good week. :)


So I still have a lot to do, a long way to go before I'm close to the woman I want to be, but I'm on my way.
I have a lot of potential, and now I'm using it. Now is the time to use that potential I've heard all about.

You'll hear a lot more about the adventures that I'm having in Salt Lake City.


I'm ready for March to be a new beginning, in the middle of a new beginning. My "new march resolutions," while being slightly unconventional, are making me realize that we need to set goals every day to become the best we can.

I made a choice. A choice to be better, a choice to work harder, live stronger, love more.

My journey is starting a new chapter, one of self-discovery, joy, learning, creativity, and most importantly, a chapter of love.




This is gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment