About Me

Off to college at 17, working full time, going to school full time, trying to date, and figuring out just how to grow up without getting even crazier... One day at a time. What a blessed life!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Confessions

So, A few things that you didn’t know about me, and probably didn’t want to...

  • I’m supposed to be at work at 8:00, but I’m almost always here at 8:02 or 8:03 because otherwise I’d have to take the train that comes fifteen minutes earlier.
  • I’m often up and out the door within 20 minutes (this morning it was 15).
  • I bring my makeup and food to work, so I can sleep longer.
  • I currently have 3 pairs of shoes under my desk... One from yesterday and two from today.
  • I do my homework at work, and I’m perfectly content with doing so.
  • I really want a nap today, but will probably not get one.
  • Cheese is my favorite food.
  • I love discussing policies with others... I disagree with the views my bishop has about immigration.
  • I don’t call home as much as I’d like, and I miss my family SO much!
  • I need to do better with organizing my time.
I had the right to remain silent. I chose not to.
Please enter suggestions in the box below. Thank you for your time!

1 comment:

  1. It takes me an hour to get out the door. I blame my curly hair. I miss my family more than I thought I would, but I still see them at least once a week, so it's not too bad.

    ReplyDelete