About Me

Off to college at 17, working full time, going to school full time, trying to date, and figuring out just how to grow up without getting even crazier... One day at a time. What a blessed life!

Friday, January 7, 2011

I like Space Heaters

Funny, because it's true. Both of the jobs I work at I have a space heater under my desk. They make my life much more pleasant. It's also really nice to be able to buy your textbooks online and not have to worry about paying a TON for them, when they're really only worth about $30 total. that's pretty close to what I paid for them. Today also, I realized just how thankful I am for salad. I like lettuce and fruit, and cheese, and when you put it all together, it's like magic. 

yep, that's right. 
Magic.
Also, yesterday I found out that ACAP actually stands for Alliance Capital. In case you're wondering. So Alliance Capital Financial makes much more sense, for all you accountants (or accountants-in-training) out there.

I'm headed home soon. I'm tired. and I want a nap. I'm going to finish some laundry, and (hopefully) do some resting. Then out to dinner tonight with friends from Rexburg.
Also, I just ordered a Cheese and olive plate from the Bistro downstairs. yum.
Yep, this is gonna be good.

Bon Appetit!

1 comment: