About Me

Off to college at 17, working full time, going to school full time, trying to date, and figuring out just how to grow up without getting even crazier... One day at a time. What a blessed life!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So I was thinking...

I know it gets dangerous when I do, but I have been thinking. 


First of all, I don't have much time to blog, but I'm starting to enjoy it. 
Also, this line... "Here's lookin at you, kid." That's for Kate, since I know she's pretty much the only one who actually reads this...

This is my job: I walk into work, take a few phone calls, file some papers, eat, get on facebook, check my emails, blog (I love how this has now become a verb as well as a noun), then I print some papers, do homework, google (another noun that's become a verb) something random, buy something online, answer one or two more phone calls, and go home. And they pay me for it. It's a good job. 
You're jealous.

So I'm very excited for my classes, but they're not going to be easy. I'm also a little perturbed that the books I've ordered online aren't here yet, and I ordered them a whole week and a half ago. Yeah. Not happy, 'specially since one of them hasn't even shipped yet. But it should be okay.

I get to go run errands at our campus bookstore today too. Mmmmm! School supplies! My favorite!

So That's the story of my desk at ACAP. (which I found out just a couple of days ago stands for Alliance Capital. I was really excited.)


Bon Voyage!

3 comments:

  1. 1. I am a bit jealous. But at the same time, I don't enjoy working and going to school at the same time.
    2. Thank you for using "perturbed". Also, I'm going to tell you a secret. Ready? Shhh. (You can take your homework to the bookstore and use the books off the shelves until yours come. Or they kick you out.)
    3. I frequently browse the bookstore. And the library. It's where I go to get away from it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our bookstore is Reeeeeally little. buht, I did manage to find a Mr. Dennis Walker who had a book I could borrow. Very nice of him. And mine should be coming soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your job sounds exactly like mine. :) Lol.

    celestialness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete