About Me

Off to college at 17, working full time, going to school full time, trying to date, and figuring out just how to grow up without getting even crazier... One day at a time. What a blessed life!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One more desk

Merry Day-Back-to-School!!!! 

Finally. It has now been almost one entire month since I last sat in a classroom for academic purposes. I'm pretty sure I've forgotten everything I've learned.  Or didn't learn, as the case probably may be...

Anyway, I'm taking:
  • New Testament (I was going to take Pearl of Great Price, but alas, schedules didn't allow)
  • Business Law & Ethics (I'm SO excited for this class!!!)
  • Managerial Accounting (Yep, this is gonna be good)
  • College English 201 (I hear it's a big workload, but I like English)
  • Accounting in Quickbooks (No homework, No textbook, No worries. Perfect!)
  • Public Speaking (how great is this class!)
So I'm reeeally excited about my classes. Also, it's time for me to get off work.
The end.

2 comments:

  1. I like you. And I like school. And I like your blog. The End.

    p.s. I'll try to be good about commenting because I'm a blogger too, and I know how blog comments can easily turn into a pillar of self-esteem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, :) you're a good friend.
    I'm so glad you actually read.
    I have to start working on yours now too. Yep yep. Religiously.

    ReplyDelete