About Me

Off to college at 17, working full time, going to school full time, trying to date, and figuring out just how to grow up without getting even crazier... One day at a time. What a blessed life!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Things I Love

I've really come to enjoy my work.
Today has been quite productive, lots of filing, paying bills, and getting things organized.


A couple (so, maybe more than a couple) of things that I love about my job:
  • Jim watches Westerns and the History channel during work every day. They keep things lively.
  • There's this delicious restaraunt downstairs. While I haven't actually eaten there yet, their menu sounds divine. (Tomato Basil Mozzarella Panini, Avocado & extra sharp cheese panini, Cheese & Olive Sampler Plate and Crostini with Sun-dried tomatoes & Goat Cheese? Yuuuuuhm.)
  • It's enough hours in the week that it will pay quite nicely, but they're early-morning to mid-afternoon, so my day isn't over by the time I get off work.
  • I have weekends off.
  • Every once in a while you'll hear rock music playing in the background. Yes, that's right.
  • Paid Time-Off
  • Calling the school's financial aid office during work so I can get everything worked out.
  • It's only a 15 minute commute instead of a half-an hour, and it's downtown.
  • Lots of shops nearby.
  • The people I work with. (Jim, Kirk, Gary, Rich, Pat, and Ridge are all very friendly)


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment